Panko Crusted Chicken Breast
By Farmer Dan
“This recipe is so delicious and easy - I make it often” - Farmer Dan
- Pound chicken breasts using a rolling pin or mallet, one at a time, in a resealable plastic bag until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl. Combine panko crumbs, Farmer Dan Steak Salt in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, then dip in panko mixture, pressing chicken into the crumbs until fully coated. Arrange in a single layer on a plate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Alternatively, you can air fry or bake