Chicken and Bean Salad
By Dan Kaplan
This is a favorite recipe of mine - it's easy and quick. It's great in the summer, but I often make this on weeknights all year round. A real favorite of everyone in my family.
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs Heartstone Farm boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 (15 1/2 oz) cans of black beans - rinsed
- 1 (3 oz) can corn (or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cut chicken breast into strips and cook in a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil - about 10-12 minutes
- Let chicken cool and then cut it into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with tortilla chips