Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
By Denise Martinson
“Family and company alike love this stir fry. I serve it with jasmine rice.” - Denise
- In a bowl, mix marinade ingredients - 2 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tbsp dry sherry and 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut chicken into small pieces and add to bowl with marinade. Set aside.
- Cut bell peppers and onions into strips. Mince 2 garlic cloves and 3 tbsp fresh ginger. Add ingredients to a large pan over medium heat with 3 tbsp avocado oil. Cook slightly until ingredients have a little snap.
- In a bowl, make sauce with 1/2 cup water, 1 tbsp corn starch, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tbsp sugar, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 3 tbsp dry sherry and 1/2 tbsp salt. Set aside.
- Heat nonstick pan to medium heat. Add marinaded chicken to pan. Cook till almost done. Add Stir Fry Mix and Sauce to same pan. Finish cooking through and add drained water chestnuts to pan. Shut heat off and let stand for few minutes to let the sauce thicken.